- White gel coat.
- Solid fiberglass laminate using Vinylester resin.
- Single medium blue sheer and waterline stripes.
- Black bottom paint, stripped and redone with primer and 2 coats (2017).
- Regatta fin keel with “L” bulb to optimize righting moment and upwind speed.
- Flush mounted through hull fittings.
- Viewing port over propeller.
- Teak decks overlaid onto cored fiberglass deck.
- Teak toe rail.
- Gel coat over fiberglass for all areas not covered with teak.
- Double medium blue deck combing stripes.
- Stainless steel stem head fitting with double anchor roller and bow sprit.
- Stainless steel bow and stern rails and stanchions.
- Stainless steel lifeline gates port and starboard.
- Double lifelines.
- 2 x pair of mooring cleats.
- 3 x pair mooring chocks each with rollers to resist chafing.
- Lewmar V4 electric windlass with chain gypsy mounted on deck with hand held remote control (2015).
- Anchor locker forward with separate chain locker drained to hull sides.
- Stainless steel bar in locker for line storage.
- 4 x deck hatches.
- Forward and aft companionways.
- Halyard bail forward of mast.
- Stainless steel hand rails on coachroof.
- Dodger over forward companionway.
- Dodger over forward end of aft cockpit.
- 2 x cockpit lockers to floor level.
- 8 x opening ports.
- 4 x fixed ports.
- 1 x gang of 6 Spinlock clutches to starboard. Rebuilt or replaced (2019).
- 1 x gang of 5 Spinlock clutches to port. Rebuilt or replaced (2019).
- 1 x pair genoa tracks each with double blocks.
- Genoa car pullers leading to clutches aft.
- Mainsheet traveler track with adjusters port and starboard.
- Pedestal steering with stainless steel wheel with elk-hide over.
- Stainless steel crash bar over pedestal.
- Suunto compass.
- 2 x cup holders.
- Carbon antenna post aft to starboard with Questus radar mount, Fleet One Satellite and other antennas.
- Dinghy outboard davit on antenna post.
- Outboard bracket on stern rail.
- Fold down helm seat forms steps to water. Wooden step treads (2020).
- Winch handle storage receivers in forward cockpit.
- 4 x pair of Wichard “D” hooks strategically mounted on each side deck.
- 1 x Wichard “D” hook mounted on deck house.
All Lewmar brushed aluminum.
- 2 x #54AST, 2 speed, halyard and utility either side of forward companionway.
- 1 x #54ASTE, 2 speed, electric mainsheet to starboard of aft companionway.
- 1 x #55ASTOR, 3 speed, racing mainsheet to port of aft companionway.
- 2 x #66ASTE, 3 speed, electric primary.
- 2 x #66ASTOR, 3 speed, racing secondary and checkstay.
Sleeps 6 in 2 sleeping cabins, 2 in the forward cabin and 4 in the aft cabin. Sleeps 2 more in the saloon on the settees for a total of 8. Teak and Holly cabin sole. Hand rubbed, varnished, teak veneer over marine ply furniture with solid or laminated teak trim except as noted. All woodwork is oiled regularly to maintain the original satin glow. Vinyl headliner.
Used as the master cabin by the present owner. “V” berth double bunk with filler. Padded upholstery each side. Overhead lockers port, starboard and forward. Lockers under aft end of bunk. Shelves port and starboard. Hanging locker aft to starboard. Seat aft of bunk and to starboard.
Located aft of the forward cabin and on the port side, en suite. White gel coated fiberglass unit to half height. Teak shower grate. Electric fresh water or salt water flush head (2016). Sink with hot and cold pressure water. Telephone type shower. Lockers outboard. Mirror. Handrail. Clothes hooks. Upgraded Oras faucet to more elegant style.
“L” shaped settee to port surrounding the fixed dining table. Drinks locker and electrical panel under the table. 2 independent chairs inboard with quick pins to the floor to secure them underway. Straight settee to starboard. Lockers and shelving outboard port and starboard. Sony TV forward to starboard. Lockers behind settee backrests. Tanks under each settee. Removable pantry shelves installed in wet locker for extra food and supplies stowage.
Located aft of the saloon and on the starboard side, facing forward. Drawers under forward. Chart table with hinged lid to access chart and other storage. Locker aft and outboard. Hanging locker aft and inboard converted to a shelf locker.
Located on the port side and in the walkway to the aft cabin. The companionway stairs separate the navigation station and the galley. Engine access is under the stairs, via a panel in the galley and via a panel in the aft head. Front loading, counter level fridge (2018) forward, followed aft by a new Force 10, 3 burner gimballing stove with oven and broiler (2015). Trash locker, locker and drawers forward. Exhaust fan and microwave over stove. Aft again is the top load freezer (2018). On the inboard side of the galley there are 2 stainless steel sinks with water tank vents draining into them. 2 x foot pumps for sea and fresh water to the sinks. Draining dish rack over the sinks. Fridge and freezer are 24 volt Seafrost units (2018) using sea water and air cooling.
Located aft and accessed via the galley. 2 x single bunks, 1 to port and 1 to starboard each with lee boards. 2 x additional single adjustable drop down pipe bunks. Hanging lockers forward, port and starboard. Steps to aft cockpit on centerline. Cockpit table stored behind steps. Lockers on centerline. Mirror forward.
Located forward and to starboard of the aft cabin. White gel coated fiberglass unit to half height. Teak shower grate. Electric fresh water or salt water flush head (2016). Sink with hot and cold pressure water. Telephone type shower. Lockers outboard. Mirror. Handrail. Clothes hooks. Upgraded ORAS faucet to more elegant style.
- Volvo Penta MD22, 57HP.
- Engine controls starboard side of aft cockpit.
- 3 x blade Max prop (2019).
- Dual Separ 2000 fuel/water separators (rebuilt 2020).
Plumbing and Ventilation
- Hot and cold pressure water in heads and galley.
- Hot and cold fresh water shower at swim platform.
- Fresh wash down at anchor locker.
- Dorade vent with 2 x stainless steel cowls plus a mushroom vent forward of the mast.
- 8 x fans throughout the interior.
- Isotemp 6 gallon water heater off engine and shore power.
- Spectra Catalina 24volt watermaker.
- Espar D5W diesel forced air cabin heater with controls for each cabin (2015).
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Edson 18GPM high capacity manual bilge pump in saloon.
- Electric bilge pump in saloon.
- Shades and screens for opening portlight.
- Arid Bilge system to keep all bilges dry (2018).
- 110volt AC and 24volt DC systems.
- 110volt and 12volt outlets in interior.
- 2 x shore power deck plugs, 1 x 220volt, 50Hz, 50amp, 1 x 115volt, 60Hz, 50amp.
- Isolation transformer.
- Balmar 24volt/140A alternator (2020) and 624 regulator.
- Aqua signal navigation lights.
- Electric winch and windlass shut off switch in cockpit.
- Cockpit speakers in aft cockpit.
- Deck lights under lower spreaders.
- Steaming light on mast.
- Red interior night lights.
- 180watt solar panels on bimini Victron controller (2018).
- Victron inverter/charger, color graphic control, solar chargers and battery monitor, controllable via blue tooth and from home via network (2018).
- Exterior and interior monitoring web cameras.
- Boom light for evening dining in cockpit.
- All navigation and interior lights are LED (2012).
NMEA and Ethernet network for SatCom, B&G and Furuno instruments with local WiFi and 4G carrier interface. Data download for computer, home monitoring and coastal or offshore e-mail.
AIS and boat data on WiFi for i-Pad nav programs.
4G allows access to onboard cameras and to control Victron and monitor battery.
B&G Hercules 2000 processor with barometer, water temp, and heel sensor and performance processor with polars (heel sensor allows leeway calculation). Total of 9 read outs including 3 x 20/20s at mast, 3 x above aft companionway, 2 x in aft cabin and 1 at nav station, plus autopilot.
At chart table:
- Dell screen with keyboard.
- B&G 2000 wind, speed and depth screen.
- Standard Horizon, Quantum GX5500S VHF.
- Fleet One Satellite Broadband telephone and data connection.
- Victron controller and monitor.
- USB port panel with 4 x USB ports and 2 x data ports.
- AC and DC electrical panel.
- Furuno FS-1562-25 SSB.
- 2 x B&G 2000 FFDs in aft cabin.
- Furuno NavNet 3D complete system with weather fax receiver, AIS receive/transmit, Sirius weather, radar. Used at nav station via lap top with Furuno Magnet Unit at helm.
- Active VHF/AIS splitter to use either mast head or radar pole antenna for both signals.
At helm station and other:
- Furuno Navnet 3D.
- B&G Hydra autopilot in cockpit, with Lewmar drive (2016).
- 3 x 20/20 B&G screens below gooseneck.
- 2 x 2000 B&G FFD screens over aft companionway.
- 1 x B&G analogue screen over aft companionway.
- B&G wand at mast head.
- Carbon mast, Offshore Spars, triple spreader, black painted with trysail track.
- Carbon boom, black painted.
- Stainless steel rod rigging (replaced 2006, checked 2013).
- Inner forestay stowable at mast (replaced 2006).
- 2 x spinnaker halyards.
- 2 x headsail halyards.
- 1 x mainsail halyard.
- 1 x staysail halyard.
- Lazyjacks for the mainsail (stored).
- Doyle Cradle Cover for main, mounted and in use.
- All running rigging lines at the mast run aft to mid cockpit.
- Preventers (2019).
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang, backstay and mainsail outhaul (rebuilt 2020).
- Spinnaker pole track on front of mast with bayonet fitting.
- Harken roller furling for headsail.
- Carbon spinnaker pole stored on starboard side deck.
- Bowsprit pole attaches to stem head fitting for asymmetrical spinnakers.
- Windex at mast head.
- Lightning diffuser at mast head.
- Hailer on forward side of mast.
- Mainsail, Doyle Stratis ICE (2015, used less than 10x).
- Mainsail, cruising (2017).
- Genoa, Doyle Stratis ICE 140% (2015).
- Genoa, North 150% 3DL.
- Jib, cruising high cut (2014).
- Asymmetrical A1 Doyle spinnaker (2012).
- Asymmetrical 1.5oz Doyle spinnaker (2015).
- Staysail (2013).
- Storm trysail (2009).
- Storm jib (2009).
- 45LB CQR mounted on stem head fitting.
- 350’ x 3/8 chain.
- Fortress FX85 anchor.
- 20’ x 3/8 chain and 175’ rode.
- Switlick 6 x person liferaft in canister located forward of the main companionway. Last serviced 2019.
- Lifesling on stern rail.
- MOM 8 on stern rail.
- 3 x fire extinguishers.
- Fireboy fire extinguisher in the engine room.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Varnished cockpit table with custom table stowage below.
- Dodgers and bimini, Thurston (2015).
- EPIRB 406Mhz ACR Global Fix Pro.
- Radar reflector.
Maintenance and upgrade history over the past 5 years:
- Swim locker teak stair steps
- New Balmar 140A Alternator
- New Starter
- Hydraulics rebuilt
- Separ fuel/water separator rebuilt
- New Inmarsat Fleet One satellite voice and data.
- Four new Spinlock Clutches for halyards
- New spectra Jib and Spinnaker halyard
- New Maxprop feathering prop
- New PSS prop shaft seal
- New bottom paint and propspeed on shafts
- New VHF Antenna and mast wire
- New VHF Splitter to allow masthead and pole VHS/AIS use
- New Thurston Sun shade
- Solbian Solar Panels installed with Victron Controller. Can run fridge fulltime on mooring.
- New Victron Inverter/Charger with Color Controller and battery monitor
- New L16 400Ah Lifeline (US) AGM battery bank
- New Water heater shore element
- New Arid Bilge system installed.
- New Spectra main halyard and reefing lines
- New roller furling line
- New Suunto compass
- RedBox digital network with 4G and local Wifi
- New custom SeaFrost refrigeration/freezer, 24v.
- Doyle Cradle Cover for main with spectra last jacks
- New Thurston bimini and dodger
- Rudder bearings and seals replaced, composite sleeve installed
- New electric heads (winter 2016/17).
- New Lewmar autopilot drive.
- New halyards and sheets, jammers rebuilt.
- New Spectra jib sheets.
- New Spectra spinnaker sheets.
- Upgraded main traveler blocks.
- New Lewmar V4 electric windlass.
- New head hoses.
- New LED foredeck and steaming light.
- Replaced Espar heater with new model (works fine!).
- New Force 10 stove.
- Installed pantry in place of wet locker (can be easily convertible back).
- Bilge and water pumps replaced.
- B&G Instruments replaced and firmware upgrades.
- Life raft deck cradle.
- New drive isolator, motor mounts
- Bottom completely stripped, barrier-coated, primed, sprayed with Petit Vivid black.
- New elk-hide wheel cover.
- Rig survey by Hall; new inner forestay.
- New Karver top down furler for spinnaker.
- All LED lighting.
- More elegant ORAS faucets in heads.
- Wind generator (not on boat now).
- Lifeline gates port and starboard.
- Bimini (new cloth 2015).
- Boat sun shade.
- All new electronics: Furuno Time Zero; radar, AIS-B, Fax, SatWeather, VHF-DSC.
- Questus mount for radar.
- Nav station renewed, with place for laptop.
- Inmarsat Fleet Broadband voice and Internet.
- Outboard engine hoist on radar post.
- Balmar 100Amp/24v alternator with 624 regulator.
- LED Boom light installed.
- Harken roller furler rebuilt.
- Engine starter replaced, with spare rebuilt.
- Engine valve belt periodically replaced.
- Heat exchanger replaced.
- Prop shaft end to end rebuilt, balanced, painted with prop-speed.
- Water maker rebuilt.
- Bottom stripped and painted with epoxy barrier (four coats) and Petit Vivid (two coats) (2015).
- Hydraulics rebuilt per normal intervals.
- Winches rebuilt, spares on board.
- SSB sent to Furuno for checkout.
- Water and fuel tank gauges replaced.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.